The Parma vacation taste n stroll
Parmigiano Reggiano wine tasting food tour starts at 8.45am where you will see the meastro casaro cook and lift the amazing 200lb wheels of freshly cooked cheese- afterwards you will taste 24 months aged Parmesan and savor the moment before a vineyard hillside stroll and Castle photo stop off.
Brunch: Tasting consists of fine Prosciutto di Parma and Culatello with 2 local fabulous wines.
FoodnWalkTour offer 95.00euro all inclusive = 2 people
Book now email@example.com
Full Gourmet lunch available on request
- Art in the hills of Parma – taste the food, wine and vistas (nickgarrett.wordpress.com)
- Painting Vacation: Art in the hills of Parma – taste the food, wine and vistas (gustoitalia.wordpress.com)
- FWT Nick and Caterina’s reviews- Tripadvisor.com (gustoitalia.wordpress.com)
- Where is parmesan from (wiki.answers.com)
- A passion for parmesan (telegraph.co.uk)
- Wine tasting (supergites.wordpress.com)